Shuttle service will be available between the RV and tent camping area, the 3ABN Worship Center (Thompsonville Seventh-day Adventist Church) and the 3ABN Production Center. Vans will begin running 30 minutes before and immediately after each general meeting, seminar, and tour time.
3ABN RADIO SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Many of the live meetings presented during camp meeting will be simulcast on their local radio station, WDQN by tuning in to 95.9 on the FM dial. So, if you want to listen to a meeting as your drive around this area, of if you can’t attend a meeting, it may be airing on 3ABN Radio affiliates, via satellite or online, via Roku, MySDATV or the 3ABN app for Apple and Android users with their smartphones.
3ABN TELEVISION SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Many of the live meetings presented during camp meeting will be televised live on 3ABN, 3ABN International and 3ABN Dare to Dream Networks either on Roku, MySDATV, 3ABN app for Apple and Android users with their smartphones, Internet, Satellite TV, Cable TV, or Downlink Stations if you’re unable to attend in person. They’ll be showing repeats afterwards.
Donated items from 3ABN viewers and listeners will be for sale Thursday and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (CDT=Central Daylight Time). Get great bargains while helping to support 3ABN’s ministry. The sale is located in the gray building behind the 3ABN Production Center. Look for the signs for more directions. If you have donations to give you may bring them to the same location. Be sure to check out our donation items for sale online at giftshop.3abn.org
ADVENTIST BOOK CENTER (ABC)
The ABC Trailer will be here Wednesday through Saturday evening and will be located between the 3ABN Worship Center (Thompsonville SDA Church) and the School (Thompsonville Christian Junior Academy).
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms, and fireworks are not permitted on the campus. All public places on campus are non-smoking areas.
- Literature approved by the 3ABN Camp Meeting Administration will be sold or distributed only through the 3ABN Booth and by the musical or seminar presenters during their sessions or at their booths. Please do not pass out materials that have not been approved.
- Parents, please keep 3ABN Camp Meeting safe and beautiful by knowing where your children are at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the building facilities. Exception is given for guide dogs.
- Photography during meetings should be done in such a way as to avoid distracting the congregation. Spot-lit video and camera tripods are limited to approved staff. Flash photography is not permitted during televised programs.
- Radios, TVs, and stereos should not be operated, in order to avoid inconvenience to others.
- Recording of programs and seminars is being done by 3ABN. Other recording for the purpose of sales is not approved.
- Solicitation of funds is not authorized by 3ABN Camp Meeting Administration.
- Security personnel are on continuous patrol during the camp meeting. Please help them maintain a safe environment and protect the camp grounds. Report problems to any patrol person or the 3ABN Booth.